By placing an order with Mission Despatch Limited online, by phone, or by e-mail you are explicitly agreeing to our standard terms and conditions. In particular please pay attention to section 9: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF CARRIER, and note that we offer no liability for consequential loss. Please also refer to our prohibited items list, and packaging guidelines.Where either of these are breached we reserve the right to cancel your booking, and you may be charged in full or part. Furthermore, should loss or damage occur by breaching these terms, we will accept no liability and no cover will be provided.
In the event that we decline a booking, a full refund will be made to the same card used to make payment within 7 working days of your original order.
If we are unable to undertake your booking for any of the following reasons then only a partial refund will be applied. The amount to be refunded will be at the discretion of the Company and will be based on the cost incurred at the point the contract becomes impossible to perform.
- We are unable to collect the goods due to insufficient, missing or incorrect information.
- There is no one available to collect the goods from.
Note. If you specify a time of collection or a time of delivery we will endeavour to accommodate these times including any deadlines, however, if we are unable to match these we will not offer a refund, as payment is made for the service irrespective of the timings of that service.
Your payment covers the original booking as laid out in your quote/booking confirmation only. Further charges will be applied and charged to your original card in line with our standard rates in any of the following circumstances;
- The driver is required to wait for 15 minutes or longer
- The items collected fall outside those booked (for example where a bike is booked, however a van is required)
- The collection and/or delivery address is changed
- Additional collections or drop offs are added
Cancellations; Once a booking has been placed, and should you wish to cancel, the following charges will apply;
- Pre-bookings cancelled with more than 5 hours notice – No charge
- Pre-bookings cancelled with less than 5 hours notice – Subject to vehicle booked, location and notice provided. Capped at a maximum of 50% of the total booking price
- Cancelled on arrival – Subject to vehicle and location. For collections outside of London we reserve the right to charge the booking in full
If we are unable to contact you in the case of non delivery, unless we have been specifically instructed to post goods or leave them in a specified safe place or with a neighbour, the goods will be returned to our premises for security and safety, and re-delivery will only occur when we have been able to contact you, agree a re-delivery procedure and process payment for an agreed re-delivery fee based on our standard rates.
If we are unable to contact you goods will be held in our office for 14 days, after which point we may destroy or dispose of the goods, and no compensation or refund will be provided.
The courier company offers no refunds and accepts no liability resulting from the theft or misuse of your card, your card details, or any other personal information.
The company offers no refunds and accepts no liability resulting from the theft or misuse of your card, your card details, or any other personal information which we may be privy to during or after the service is ordered or supplied.
All bookings are subject to our standard terms and conditions of trading. An email confirmation containing these will accompany every booking assuming you enter your email when booking.